The equipment and the horizontal plane are installed in the channel at 35 degrees. Sewage flows into the drum from the end of the drum. Water flows out through the grate slot of the grate. Solid waste is filtered into the grate basket. The cleaning arm with rake teeth clears the gap of the grate when it moves around. The rake teeth extend into the grate and take out the solid. When the cleaning arm is at the highest point, garbage is removed from the rake through the washing of water and the role of the slag baffle. The teeth are removed and dropped into the screw conveyor bucket of the garbage collection device. During the conveying process, the screw pitch is dehydrated, and the compressed area at the top is squeezed to dry. The squeezed water is returned to the canal. The garbage is finally sent to the container or the subsequent equipment for treatment.
1) The drum screen decontaminator is composed of a rotating wedge-shaped drum, a pressing screw and a pressing stage with a motor. The wedge-shaped screen hole is 5mm, and the screw conveying device of Rotary drum screen slag and the pressing and dewatering device are installed in the center of the Rotary drum screen, which has the function of anti-freezing.
2) Rotary drum screen decontaminator is made of wedge-shaped stainless steel bars with cylindrical sieve drum with equal aperture. 3) Slag cleaning of Rotary drum screen cleaner should work automatically according to the level of water intake. 4) The screen decontaminator is outdoor, so the design of all components ensures the longest service life in the worst environment.
1) Each screen can enter the sewage into the drum from the end of the drum, and flow out through the screen slot on the side of the drum. The Rotary drum screen will leave suspended substances and floating substances in the drum. When the drum rotates, the screen slag will be removed and dried out through the screw output operation, and then transported to the upper hopper and carried away through the conveyor belt.
2) Under normal conditions, the screen decontaminator operates intermittently under full automatic control, but in large water volume, the dirt can run automatically for 24 hours continuously. The screen decontaminator is installed in the sewage intake canal to collect and remove particles and floating matter, and discharge the dirt to the screw conveyor for transportation. The moisture content of grate slag is about 65%.
3) When the screen cleaner is running, the self-cleaning rotary cylinder is used as a circumferential operation to effectively intercept the Rotary drum screen slag in the sewage. The high-pressure flushing device on the upper part of the rotary cylinder is installed to spray the screen slag forcefully. The filter slag is sprayed into the screw transmission device located in the center of the Rotary drum screen basket and transmitted out of the grille. At the same time, the Rotary drum screen slag is further dehydrated until the screen outlet is removed. The transmission and pressing of the Rotary drum screen It can effectively reduce the odor and meet the environmental requirements.
4) The design strength of the screen cleaner can withstand the water level difference greater than 1.0m, especially in emergency situations, which can ensure the screen cleaner's deformation and operation performance.
1. Drum-type screen cleaner should be installed on the working platform smoothly.
2. The base of the drum-type screen decontaminator must be fixed with expansion bolts on the ground, and no obvious vibration can be observed before trial operation.
3. When the drum type screen decontaminator cooperates with other equipments, the hopper of the conveyor should cooperate with other equipments.
Send us an email!
Use the form to send us a message, We will get in touch with you soon!